Monday, March 24, 2014

peer review

         Today in my English class we did peer review on our first essay assignment. I received very constructive feed back. My peers liked my paragraph structure and quoting. I was told I need to work on my grammar and citing where my quotes are from. I was also told that i need to a wider range of vocabulary because in my draft i was very repetitive. I plan on writing at least 2 more drafts before I turn in my final essay to make sure that I hand in my best work. I will also take all the comments I received today in consideration while I further develop my essay. I need to work on constructing a thesis statement. it would be nice to go over how to formulate a thesis in class and also work on the science paragraph in class. I am going to seek help in making sure my essay structure is correct and I will also see for more peer review inside and outside class.

No comments:

Post a Comment